Year 11 Timetables
BTEC/GCSE Exam Information
Warning to Candidates
1. You must be on time for all your examinations.
2. Possession of a mobile phone or other unauthorised material is not allowed even if you do not intend to use it. You will be subject to penalty and possible disqualification from the exam/qualification.
3. You must not talk to, attempt to communicate with or disturb other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
4. You must follow the instructions of the invigilator.
5. You must not sit an examination in the name of another candidate.
6. You must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice in any part of the examination.
7. If you are confused about anything, only speak to an invigilator.
Revision guides and tips below for Year 11 students for specific sections of the English exams.